Monday 16 June 2008

I hate my job

Customer is not always right (I keep having that thought in my mind while I'm working, but it never works.)

I hate customers.
Really.
Especially the ones that don't speak english - NEVER replied of my greetings, NEVER said thank you, and they don't listen.
Everytime we say "Sorry we don't have a bag for this item" they NORMALLY nod (which logically means "yes it's okay") and then when we scan all items and they paid for it they will say," Urm, can I have a bag for this?"

.....

Listen with 2 ears GAH!!

Oh and,
What's so hard leaving the store once you hear the closing call announcement? We want to go home too, don't you know that?
Oh I know, you never been in this situation before, where you don't have a job and don't have to server annoying customers.

Bleh.

NOT ALWAYS RIGHT website
a funny website about customers.

1 comment:

Lethal said...

Yeah. I know what you mean. I used to work in a fricken supermarket, because me and my dad had a fight and he said i needed to learn the real 'meaning' of life = money = work.

On christmas eve I was sick and rang my dad halfway through my shift to pick me up my break was coming up so i thought I'd be nice and wait till then. On my break i go to my superivior and tell her im finishing up for the day because im sick.

So she was like
'so then whats wrong with you' skeptically.

and then, right then i feel sick and throw up on her and pass out.

PWNED> BITCH.
(It came on suddenly, in the morning i didnt notice anything because i was so damn tired. Not morning sickness lol! turns out a nasty flu that hung round for like 2 week.)

LOL. When i woke up and she said she was very "dissapointed in my behavior" and it was "very embarrassing for the store".
Right when my dad busted in and had a big argument with her and told her where she could stick it. Best thing was everyone stopped working and shopping to stare. I left and someone was left to clean up the mess.

yeah at that point i had a great argument for getting my trust fund back. My dad had quit my job for me.